- The way our site works
- Different kinds of approaches we use to enhance your experience on our site
- Various methods we use to collect data
Terms and Definitions
The terms described below have the same significance:
- Pertinent means the individual utilizing our services he wants.
- Subsidiary means a substance that is under control by the respective company.
- Your account on our site means a record enabling you to access our services quickly.
- A specialist co-op is a person who has access to the information to improve the services and for the betterment of the site.
- Treats are more minor forms of files that we transfer to your gadgets.
We collect two types of data from your device:
Personal data allows us to approach you and makes us able to distinguish you based on the unique email address that you have. However, it might not be restricted to the elements that we have described.
Usage data implies the following information:
- Your gadget’s internet protocol address.
- The program type that your device is using.
- Your cellular phone type.
- The pages you have visited in the past and date and time.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies